It's week four already. I have not finished preparing for my test, not even half of it. I'm still huha-ing. Well, I gotta pay my resit my own which is RM150. I can't take a loan from sis as she also poor. I can neither pawn my phone to him as he has to pay for his resit too. I can't find another job orelse I will not have enough time to study. I'm definitely in dilemma and stress now. What am I suppose to do?
Anyway, to reduce all those
'sufferings', I actually watched "
♥DRUMLINE♥" again. I still enjoyed the movie very much. I also managed to download it. Ohh.. It's kinda what we called satisfaction that I've got cuz I finally sucessfully downloaded it. YuHu... I'm damn happy man. When can I join this type of thing? How good if I'm into music field. Damn it!
No comments:
Post a Comment