Sunday, March 29, 2009

A New Week-Week 5

12.49am and it's the second day of week 5. I left 3 more weeks to struggle for my final exam with the total of 5 subjects! Whew! Can I make it? I must make it. Well, yesterday, I went to English Mass but didn't receive communion as I was late. I reached after the Gospel so I can't receive it. I have to rush to Pudu to meet Jia as she was going back to Tampin and wanted to pass me my present and meet me. Anyway, I waited for the final blessings. Then.. These were my journey: Taxi-WM LRT-MJ LRT-Taxi-PUDU. It cost me RM17.10 for transport. Then I took my breakfast-lunch together with Jia and spent RM10. It was 11am and we were about to off our own way. Gave a great hug and she went back while me, I went to Mydin to get hair conditioner. I will use Pantene back after I finish my shampoo as it is the most suitable shampoo for my hair. Even Sunsilk make my hair oily. Ok, let's see what I did recently..
I quarelled with him badly but will not mention in here. I want to forget all sad stuff. Then the last day of Week 4, a Saturday, the day before yesterday, I went to his house for BBQ in conjuction with what they called earth day. I talked to his mummy. Hehe, it was great as I enjoy talking to elder people. Lols. That's why I'm Tai Hou cuz taihou is an old lady. Hehe. Aiya, so sad that I didn't take photo. Next time remind me to take photo, ok? If not... Hehe.. Well, like the soft touch and holding hands when sending me back home. OMG! I actually came back after 12am. Gosh!!

《命中注定我爱你》 I finally finished watching. How nice if my life will be like the girl( main actress-Xin Yi) Wa, so bliss. I want that kind of love. Looking forward for this life. But I don't really want a rich husband(main actor-Cun Xi). Well, if you happen to read my blog, you can always go online to watch it! It's worth to watch.



No comments: