I finally made it. I didn't cry at all during the holidays. I now need to get my butt back to work again and is kinda working full time without getting a full time salary..
I made a new spect, but not yet get it. It cost me RM208. Sad~ I spent RM95 from Monday til now. How crazy I am right? Wahaha.. This week is valentines, I wonder how will it be. Will I be happy> very happy> extraordinary happy or just feeling normal? Let's see..
Although I sometimes quite mad with him, by now, I still don't have anything bad to say about him. I wonder how long can we stay together without quarrelling. Never ever so good with my boyfriend for almost two months. Normally after 1 month sure will have cold war. Guess... Don't really know how to express. Just can say that we're getting closer from day to day. Yea, you're my babe!
I'm seriously afraid of my result. I wish it will not release. So stress whenever I think of it. Maybe I should just enjoy my life now as nothing can be done now. Currently in my midset is that try hard to get a diploma then start to work and proceed with the things I like. Hope for support from everyone! Future is in my hand so I think I need to be firm from now on so that my life can be more colourful.
近况_4月
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment