Saturday, February 14, 2009

Sleepless night

Thursday- I was unanble to sleep. After work, I went to eat. I ate twice and got very full. Went home and start playing games. It was 3am when I look at the time and my eyes were still wide open. So, I continued watching drama. As I was watching, I felt the love that an elder brother gave to his sis and I imagined what had we both sis gone through together. Then I was sad and started crying. Maybe I too miss her. I told him that I can't sleep, but he seems like don't understand me, thus, I felt even sad.

At 6, I shut down my pc and stared at the fan, then the day got brighter and brighter and he send me a msg. I didn't know why I got very angry when I saw his msg. I wanted to be alone. I gave up for love. I just wanna stay alone forever. So I hint him that I no longer want to date. As soon as I send that msg, I felt so guilty. It's all my fault. I was so immature. I shouldn't say like that to him and shouldn't have got angry and throw everything to him. After work, I told him that I want to be with him, I love him and we were normal again.

**Happy news- I finally change a new spect.

No comments: