I THINK I'LL MAKE IT!
I went to Malacca last Sunday with Godparents, mum, Anta and Mariane. We went for a movie "Bride War"at Dataran Pahlawan. It was about friendship. It's a good movie that I felt it's worth to watch with friends and family. I love watchin it much! Sad to say that I was just being too bad. As we passed by the place where I went with him last time, I felt sad and almost shed tears. I don't understand myself, I don't understand my feeling. Why will I still have this kind of feeling even I have Ad now? This morning, aunt brought me for breakfast and we then move on to another aunt's house in Gunung Mas. That kinda feeling-which I felt when I went to Malacca came back to me. I remembered how close were we that time, riding motorcycle together. As I was too scare of that road, I often be the passenger hugging him all the way... T.T! Oh no, I'm sorry Love!! I PROMISE I'LL FORGET ABOUT HIM!!
I THINK I'LL MAKE IT!
Today is 3rd of the month again, so it's our anniversary again, but it's not year yet, just month. Hang up with him on phone only as we cannot get to meet but I'm glad. I'm looking forward for our relationship for the next 1..5...10...20...30...40...50...60...years, till I die, and again, I THINK I THINK I'LL MAKE IT!
I'll keep our relationship good all the time. Just to inform you that I will still disturb you always! :) :P :-* hehe AND...
I THINK I'LL MAKE IT
hAPPy 2 mONnThS FOR oUR rELAtIONShiP!!
1 comment:
oh...v can make it..u wan cont play me..play la..haha
Post a Comment