We spent time together for almost 9 hours. Thanks!
Last year, I only have a guy for my Valentines' present but this year, I had his time, his love, a chocolate and a hand-made card. I treasure it much! Thanks Adrian!
Though sometimes will think of him, now no longer love him alrady. I made it! yu hu!
Sad to say that he not feeling well when we ready to go shopping. So we cancelled that plan and back to my house for rest. Anyway, I still feeling good, at least we were together.
At 5, he wanted to go back as he still having headache, so I send him till halfway. As it was sunny, I went Jusco to walk around. Shopping alone with the companion of Cornetto Mcflurry. Hehe.. Happy Valentines Day to myself!!
Last year, I only have a guy for my Valentines' present but this year, I had his time, his love, a chocolate and a hand-made card. I treasure it much! Thanks Adrian!
Though sometimes will think of him, now no longer love him alrady. I made it! yu hu!
Sad to say that he not feeling well when we ready to go shopping. So we cancelled that plan and back to my house for rest. Anyway, I still feeling good, at least we were together.
At 5, he wanted to go back as he still having headache, so I send him till halfway. As it was sunny, I went Jusco to walk around. Shopping alone with the companion of Cornetto Mcflurry. Hehe.. Happy Valentines Day to myself!!
my1st V present
No comments:
Post a Comment