Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Juz a lil thought

I just want to be alone.. For no reasons, I like being alone I want a single life, it's great! No hurts nor worries!


Well, sometimes I tend to compare both of them. Although he was not as hot tempered as him, he seems more horrible to me and I'm afraid sometimes that I couldn't handle my emotions. I sometimes will miss him too.. What a bad girl am I! Haiz..


Being alone have more fun! That's it! Nothing else...

I met a friend who has the same actions as Sabz.. Maybe she also another best friend of mine. Just don't know why I like talking to her just as much as I like talking to Sabz. Another thing is her name is same as hers!

Actually not only me who don't like her characters and not only me who always thought the same things about her. I'm happy that I'm not that 1 who had the wrong impression of her but it's a truth that she's that kind of person. I hope I can find a house as soon as possible so that I can just move out!!

1 comment:

Sabs said...

I've been replaced.. :( hahah..great that u've found a friend you love..