Friday, April 25, 2008

Who Am I??

I think I was badly hurt. I can't find myself.. I don't know what I want, I'm totally a different person.

I tend to do something abnormal, for example: not wanting to eat even I'm in a bad mood, Not talking to anyone unless I'm forced to, cannot sleep at night-OMG, I forgot that I'm sleeping beauty. Those who knew what happen to me think that I'm insane, but for those who don't know anything, they'll feel that I'm annoying.

I have 6 more days to work, and after that I gotta wait till 13th of May to get out from here. It sounds pretty fast, but to me, it's another decade of life!! Why am I so hurry to get out of here? Am I really sick of my family or I just wanna avoid some one? Perhaps, i really think too much. I promised that I'll wait, and I'm sure I'm going to do so. So, why am I still feeling sick?

I sat down and thought deeply, I really don't understand the PRESENT's ME. What am I up to? Who am I???

No comments: