Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Colours

After everything that happened recently, I think I'm now more into colours and music-but music is my life from before, so will talk about colours. I think I'm now in love with GREY as it best describe my mood.

Well, let's talk about grey.. I feel that everyday when I open my eyes, I'll see GREY. I'm very boring to get up from my bed and go to work. It seems to be so grey to do the same thing everyday. Plus, I just broke off with him. Once I thought of seeing his face, it's a GREY for me again. I didn't even know whether I've let go or not. Perhaps, I also need more time.

BROWN- Obviously, I didn't know since when I'm in love with BROWN. Till now, brown is my first choice in everything. Today, I got myself a brown sweater which costs RM53-a replacement for the sweater that I gave back to him. Now that it's BROWN and that was GREEN, I gotta keep it aside until those people forget about the COLOUR.

Now is BLACK's turn! Before meeting BROWN, BLACK was always my first choice. No matter what I buy, I'll prefer BLACK than any other colours. Now, I still love BLACK, only that I found out BROWN is also a nice colour!!!

No comments: