I read Qing Yu's blog yesterday and I saw one of her post with the title- Living With My Sister. Today, it's my turn to say something about us!! I MEAN US!!
I don't know I should shout for joy or mourn as she will be living Tampin next Thursday. She's goin to ATC for Law and I'll be left alone with mom.( You guys- my friends, knew how hard is it to live one-to-one with my mom, right?)
Obviously, I admit that I love my family very much though I complaint about them very often. Whenever I get scolding from one of them-I mean sis and mom, I can't stop my tears from rolling down. This happens because I care too much about what they say and do. Oops! I'm out of topic.. Gotta pull it back.
I love her very much. However, I don't think that she loves me as much as I love her. Maybe, this is only my prediction-but sometimes, I really feel it. I dare to say that I love her more than she loves me as she is into her relationship with her love one. Many would say I'm jealous or feel left out. Seriously, the fact is still the bact and the truth will not be covered.
Joy? For she is leaving me here and I don't need to be hurt anymore! Or mourn? Because I will not be seeing her for few months and will miss her so much!!
近况_4月
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment