Monday, April 28, 2008

Closing Friendster's blog..

Fake

yea..I'd entered the fake world!Fake people all around,if you don't want to get killing from them,better be one of them...which is I'm almost a fake one during the working hours..OMG!!! where's the real me?the one straight forward in everything..Where's she(caren=ME)???Shit!look around in the fake world..there she(ME) is!!>>>Standing in the middle of no wherewith a condition--BLUR^.^

Untoleratable supervisor

he is so rebellious.. he did not ever listen to his our needshe never want to tolerate with us.We want morning, he give us noon..we want noon, he give us morning..everyday, I'll definitely ask him about my shift,I dun think I'm too much as I only want him to give me a NOON on Sundays..Is that too much?I didn't work at morning on Suns when I was in F3 and F4.He really made me very mad when he say I annoyed him.I was thinking that only if you give me noon shift on Sundays, I can swear that I will NEVER ask you or talk anything about the stupid shift anymore.

Money

MONEY.. A big word.. Last Friday, I've got my pay for Dec.. I was neither excited nor happy but I don't know why..maybe this is not the first time I receive my pay as i've been working in TSC since 2005.As I have money now, I succesfully paid all my debts..I wish that I could stand on my own feet with the money I earned and also keep it as saving.However, I was so confused as I didn't know what to do with the money so that I'll not over-spend.Money.. Do I love you? You made my life rather confusing!!so, is money good(most important)? Nana, I don't think so..

Suffer btw 2 persons with 2 genders

I was suffering again.. I dun like to stay at home as I'll be the middle person of mom n sis. I'm now in confusion. The thing I dun wish to happen finally found me. Maybe I'm 'perasan', but today I felt that he's watching me. Maybe it was just an illusion. but when I look at him, he look downwards. Then, I also noticed that I did care about him. Perhaps I only treat him as friend, but why the feeling is different? Aren't that I'm now liking a guy? Let's give the guy I like a name-- Mr. L. Today when I saw Mr. L, I dun feel anything. Normally when I saw him, I feel very happy and sometimes my heartbeat even pumps quickly. However when I saw him today, nothing happen to me. Not even a happy feeling appeared from the bottom of my heart. What's going on with me? I'm caught in the middle of two guy? 2 lady n 2 man?? OMG.. What am I trying to do?? Love and family.. Why this two stuff kept bothering my life? Help............

Not enough Rest

I hate them.. Made me not enough time to rest...Can't they just think of others?During working hours, colleagues always late when it's time for me to rest...At home, I always don't get to sleep well..Whenever I work noon, she sure morning, so have to fetch her..sometimes both of us noon, but sure there are few morning calls from mom..made me rise my nerve and spend money..Muhahaha.. when will I have a time to rest peacefully???!!!!!

Chicken with Onion Face

How can a chicken have an onion face?It's kinda funny right?However, I met this kinda people.It's a she..I think her face is thicker than onion.What is in her mind, I don't really know,but one thing I can see is she is so 'kuat perasan'.She thinks that she is looked up by the manager, and so she always thinks that she is right..Okay, this is all about the onion face.What about chicken?Hmm.. Let's see, I remembered something happen between both of them(she & my another friend)!I didn't know about the story..However, the next day I went to get myself some stuff,She asked me whether did I ask my friend anything about the 'prob'.I answered:" NO" and asked her why.Surprisingly, she is a chicken!!She wanted to know how did my friend complained to me if I have asked him!!Haha.. There goes the story--Chicken with Onion Face!!

X,Z,Y,V,Q

Look the title please...These are the letters I love.I have always thought of some new names with those letters..There, my current name-Rexz Cavellqy is my new creation. Is it nice? Please give me some comments!!Thank you..This is the reason-changing names every now and then,I have explained it, Melissa..Hope you're not annoyed when I change it again!!

Same person same idiots

Yea.. Is you! The idiot,who took away my mom's trust for us!
I knew earlier that you guys are coming to my house that day!
And this will be a good reason for mom to cook!
However, why should she cook because of you all,
but not because of us?
Why did she get so mad when I say I wanna eat with my friends>
the main person she wanna cook for is you-the idiot!
why she wanna say that I don't wanna meet you?
at first I didn't have that feeling...
But now, I really hate you.
That's y I named u idiot!
Question here:
Who is her closest family?
What is family?
Idiotic family?!
Hmm, I think I'm belong to this group-family of idiots!

2 sentences, 2 hours

After that day,I can admit that I'm just a kid though I'm going to 18 soon..Strong outside but weak inside.I say I'm strong as I always look happy when I'm dealing with the community,but initially, I'm weak..I can't take that two sentences-"You both can move out if you want..""I can just act like I don't have children.."These 2 sentences had made me cry for two hours.Maybe these words are challenges for me,But I really hurt when it came out from mom's mouth.I was really confused with what I think and feel.Everything was so...Just tangled me up at once...2 hours of crying.. Gosh!!!My eyes were so ugly, my heart was as if stop beating..I'm considered dead that day!!The cheerful and crazy Caren was missing-lost in this world!!

Mom's Tears

I'd just got back from work....
I'm surprise to see that the main gate was open widely..
Then I glance at the corridor where we put our shoes while I was riding my babe in to the house compound and noticed that sis's slippers were missing-she went out.
Once I open the glass door, I asked mom where has sis been.
Mom was so upset-can hear from her voice when she answered me.
In few seconds time, mom started throwing out her disappointment about sis results. Yea, today, STPM results were out, sis got 2 point something which is not good.
However, she still went out with friends to 'celebrate'-as if nothing happens.
According to mom, she hasn't see her yet today.. As mom was grumbling, her tears rolled down.
I saw it and deep in my heart, I felt pain.
This is the second time- her SPM results disappointed mom too.
Tomorrow, I'll be taking my SPM results. I'm not afraid that mom will shed her tears again, but I'm afraid that she'll shed the tears of disappointment. I want the tears that come out from her eyes is the tears of joy. I admit that I'm not intelligent enough, what I'll get is what I'd worked for. Plus, I'm not sure whether I'd been lazy or hardworking for the preparation of my SPM last year.
I'm upset and wanna cry when I see mom was so sad and on the other hand, she was enjoying. Not that I'm showing that I'm obedient or good, but look at the time, how can she still not back yet at this hour?
Mom, I'm sorry if I'd hurt you so many times, but I hope my results will make you satisfy and if you wanna cry, cry for JOY!

No comments: