Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Celebrating New Year In TSC

It's new year. This will be my 1st post in 2008. I wanted to post last night, but I was too tired for it. Well, I was working full day yesterday which means that I celebrated my NEW YEAR in TSC. It was quite boring that I was doing the same thing since last year. Haha, it was actually the day before^^

Yesterday, 2 new persons entered 3rd floor. Sad to say, she was not the one. Now I'm worrying that she will enter the floor I don't wish. Then, everything will be coming to an end. Perhaps, I think too much. I should have more faith in him that he will never fell for her!!

Today I checked out my mail. I was so happy that I saw he replied me.. Hooray for that. I was glad as I didn't simply fell in love with my new partner. yea.. I'm more into one than many. Huh? I don't understand what I'm trying to say.. Haha..

New year, New begining, I need to improve. Did I started it on New Year day? I guess so, but I doubt it was only 5% of success. Well, well, well, it's time for me to let go of those stupid stuff and the hurts should be now recovered.

1 comment:

Sabs said...

fell in love???????????