I'm in a bad mood now. I was angry with my supervisor. Anything I said is wrong. He's always right. I'm in confusion now... Mr. confused didn't want to let me go. I'm caught in the middle of no where.. The thing that I don't want finally happened. I think I'm now splat into two. I don't know which one I like.. A? J? I'm confused.. I 'perasan' too much. I felt that J's watching me. When I look at him, he look downwards. Did he actually look at me? Urgh!! why?!! I also wanted to keep the receipt which has his name. I have the same action when I
'fell' for A. Just now, he(J) even gave me a warmth smile when he was going back. What message did he want to give me? Ok, today I same shift with A. After work, we both took the lift together. There's only 2 of us. However, we didn't talk at all, not even a
bye when we reached the ground floor. He just stayed cool. While J, we used to have a private conversation when he happened to be my partner one morning. OMG.. why this 'nonsense' just can't leave me alone? I don't want to think about it, but it kept bothering me. What am I supposed to do? A or J? Who is the one that I
LIKE? I don't even know my feeling. How can I expect others to know???
1 comment:
Hey madame, whats up? How many guys are you interested in here??? I tell you what, u take 1 and give me the other, I'll lend him to you on a regular basis, that way you can have both...hahahhaha...so? what do you think?
btw, ur suppose to work lah!! not check out the guys there!!
Post a Comment