Friday, January 04, 2008

Shit

Now, they knew about my sister and her boyfriend already...
He said he want to meet him(my sis bf)..
I think the way my sister answered them is not good,
but I think is not her fault to answer so..
Now, I'm caught up in the middle..
One is my Godparents(they) and one is my family..
This is because my sister told them that my mom knew about it,
but she asked my mom to keep her mouth shut as she don't want others to know and break everything.

Everything will go wrong from now on,
I have no more freedom..
Plus yesterday she saw I took photo with Mc..
and the other day she saw Nick and Dominic's message.
I'm sure they'll keep an eye on me from now on..+

SHIT!!!

2 comments:

Sabs said...

hey, whats going on lah?? so ur mom knows bout ur sis?? and is nick is smsing you?? geez....get a break from work and tell me all about it already!!! (btw, i'm thinking of working in KFC but got no transport...need your help in thinking up a solution since i know your thinking can be panjang leber..lolz)

Sabs said...

**lebar** not leber..