My "Rojak" Off day!!
18/1/08- Today is my second off day. I woke up around 9a.m and onlined till 11 something. Then, I took my breakfast and begin to clean the house. First of all, I cleaned the tables(tv, black and dine). Then, I kept the round table and cleaned up the fans. Later, I 'kemas' the dish cupboard followed by the 'L' shape one. I also cleaned up my room, washed dishes, swept and mop the floor.. Well, it's all about cleaning---tired!!!
Around 3 and I took my bath and went to the hospital to get my princess her medicines. While waiting, I went to TSC to get some ingrediants as I wanted to cook. I ended up spending too much--RM13.64. Got back to the hospital and get the medicine, I went home and started preparing the ingrediants.. For chicken, I chopped, cut and even broke it's bone-haha, sounds very cruel. I boiled soup by dumping everything in it. Surprisingly, it tasted good. Sweet and salty.. Hmm, nice to drink!! However, I failed to fry a tasty vege... T.T Good thing was my Red Beans with Sausages was nice to see and eat!! Hehe.. so perasan la!
At night, I went out with Jia and Yen. We spent RM5.10 for drinks and RM10 for songs:
1.倒带
2.星晴
3.背叛
4.马德里不思议
5.岁月如歌
6.热带雨淋
7.I.O.I.O
8.只对你说
9.你和我
10.爱的主打歌
I got back about 10:35p.m. and guess what? Get lecturing lar.. what else!! But still, I had have myself lots of FUN!! Who cares what she scold?!
********************************
Morning Call drive off True Caren
19 Jan-Saturday- Mom was at home today but she woke up earlier than me and gave me a beautiful MORNING CALL-screams!! For further information, http://moili.blogs.friendster.com/broken/2008/01/same_person_sam.html
Noon shift-what a f**k! She also works noon, and I told her lots of things that I shouldn't as I started to hate her!I'm sure all because of the stupid morning call. I failed-failed to be honest to myself! Fake for a few moment had driven me crazy! Customers were like bee just now-one after another. I was getting nervous when I saw them! Perhaps, I should trust myself more so that i can avoid those unwanted pressure.
*********************************
Happy Day
Sunday-couldn't go to church as I'm working morning! After everything done, I sat on my chair, started dreaming as there were so little or even can I say- NO customer. However, a scream-"I see, I see, I see you cha cha en". Oh my God, my little cutie Mariane was here! I can't control myself-hug and kiss her! After they left, a bunch of students came and they lined up till where we place the guitars. So horrible that Mr. Kiew came and saved me.
Back to the short money stuff. I was afraid that I will short yesterday. Thank God for his protection and blessings as I manage to get myself a result-balance(no short nor extra). After work, I went out with mom and Anta. Got things done and we dropped by Anta's house and of course, I played with Mariane. She is so manja but I love her even more! She even said that I'm her sister, not friend-touching! So, I'm really happy today.
**********************************
Nothing Much
21/1/08-Noon shift...
Morning:
^Ate Tau Fu FA..yummy, long time din't eat already!
^Fed my daughter her food(petrol)
^watch korean drama-
^Packed Cha Xiu rice for Mel, Yen & Me..
Noon:
^Work only lor, can't do anything what!
Night:
^hate myself-talked too much-to a person I son't like
^bath
^sleep
*************************************
Bad Day
08/01/22- First of all, is my shift-morning. Then I found out that I short 20cent yesterday! Ok, these can't be complained. However...
My daughter's arm broke. I wondered which idiot's job is it!! T.T Her arm-my hand break, was broken and just like human, it needs to be healed. Yea, I took her to the "hospital" and gave her treatment which cost me RM12. The "doctor" was so rough but I daren't say anything, I could only stand aside and look at him touturing my daughter.
I was tired but mom said wanna go to Mariane's place after dinner. Though was thoroughly exhausted, I followed her plan as I don't want any war to begin!
******************************************
Ridiculous
23/1/08-Tit.. Tit.. Tit... Alarm rang and I woke up to prepare for work. Once I open my door, I could hardly believe my eyes! Huh? Am I dreaming? Mom wasn't sleeping for the whole night. She watched the korean drama that I'd mentioned above. I only watched 2 episodes, but she, 16-2 more episodes to go to finish whole drama.
Working was quite nice just now. I balance yesterday and she was on leave. Haha.. the real me reborned! Bye bye, the fake Caren has gone!!!) Crazy already, can't help it! After I bathed and had my dinner, I escaped-went to CC-Hmm, out from the house and there goes the post "New Changes"!
When I'm home, I watched TV with mom. However, after watching the chinese drama, she went to bed. Before that-went to bed, as usual, she scolded us. I was becoming a rock as I have no feeling when she shouted at me! Probably, I'm used to it already!
****************************************
Well but Bad
24.1.08- Nothing special about me today! As usual, I went to work and did the same stuff-daily routine. Let's see, the Well and Bad.
Well:
-Balance yesterday
-noon shift for me today
-talk less
-move around less
-met Sab
-Got the T-shirt(class)
Bad:
-Hate her even more as she laughed at people
-Knew that she wasn't a good girl actually
-Can't control my temper as my 'friend' came to me.
That's all for this week!!! Don't be stingy to give me comments.
1 comment:
aiyooo.......sooooo loooooooooooooooong laaaaah.....!!!!! lolz..read also pening..
Post a Comment