Friday, January 18, 2008

Good Communication leads Better Family Love

There was once I saw a mother calling her elder son to fetch her younger son home. Her son was ok with it though he had things to do.(Accidentally heard their conversation as she was talking in front of me.) I paused for a moment and thought deeply. If I were the elder son, I will definitely say "NO, I'M BUSY".

Then, I thought of it once again. I noticed that the way the mother asked the son was so polite, unlike my house-shouting here and there every now and then. Maybe I'll say no as I'm not happy with the way my elderly ordered me. Maybe also I'm selfish. My inference was it's all about communication.

I admit that my house(family members) lack of important communication. Therefore, I always felt that I have a house, but it's empty.. Only Mr. Lonely affords to live in it.

I think from now on, I should try to communicate more. Even if we quarrel, at least we communicate and know that we care for each other.

4 comments:

Sabs said...

u sound like a commercial (check out ur title)..u know the ones in shopping centres...dr james dobson stuff - family talk...lolz..but hey communication always work..but let me remind you that communication needs at least 2 ppl - 1 to talk and another to listen..and the role must always ALWAYS be exchanges every now and then...lol..who's the expert on commnunication now?

Caren said...

haha.. u la who else.. hehe, so how r u now? yea.. i know d dr......... muak ady listenin 2 it..
but i like d way he teach ppl.. very gud..
especially 4 d parents.. hehe

Caren said...

haha.. u la who else.. hehe, so how r u now? yea.. i know d dr......... muak ady listenin 2 it..
but i like d way he teach ppl.. very gud..
especially 4 d parents.. hehe

Sabs said...

hahahah...for parents only? lolz..so bored...and frustrated >_<

my parents start again ady w/ the trip to US thingy...cannot stand it..x_x"

i'm not suppose to know and actually i don't want to know but i have to find out so i can "xin li zhun bei" lolz..horrible chinese..(be prepared - in my heart??)oh man, even worse translation..LOL..

plus not sure whether can go college or not..so fan..