2007, what had I done? I reflected.. What is going on with everything? Why should I lie? Is being a liar that fun? Definitely not! A torture to me! But, why must I lie? From the begining of the year, I had been a great liar. I lied for myself. Had a useless boyfriend without my family's knowledge.. Good thing was I finally got rid of him, thus those lies meant "nothing".
Well, I'm a liar again when my 'dearest' sis caught with
damn fuck problem.. That problem will still carry on until she confess everything. But, I knew that day will only come after I old.. Mayb by the time, I probably have a hair of snow.. No one knows.
Then, I happened to find out that someone who lied to her boyfriend. Maybe I shouldn't bother others thing, but I can't stand that she said this: "I don't like him anymore.. No feeling.." over and over again. Why don't she just tell him the truth? Though I presently am a LIAR, I felt bad, speaking the truth is easier for me cause I'm a straight Forward girl...
Another
suck lady in my life. Created a
shit story and spread it around! Making up stories until AAACE became AAA and CE.. What's the
hell is she thinking? Breaking us(AAACE) into two groups? Hey, stop all your nonsense lar!
Bloody women.. Stop
sucking in my life.. Wanna
suck go other place!
I don't know when can I stop this stupid "job"... And I don't know when all those
suck people can stop
fucking off my life!!!
Damn hell.......... Take all your 'great' people back to your world. They don't deserve to be my friend. I knew when I talk like that, God's angry with me. But I juz can't stand it anymore.. Too much challenges!! Please let me rest! Rest it peace..Thx...
No comments:
Post a Comment