Hey there, school is going 2 reopen soon.. Therefore, I too wish to open another blog for myself..But, I'm still not sure when will I do so.
By the way, SPM is just around the corner. Many unprepared candidates included myself were getting nervous. Some even said they want to give up, and the main reason they want to give up is there no more time to study..
Haiz.. Actually, time is always there, it's just the matter long or short. We are the one not putting any effort, loitering around during free times, enjoying life and all sorts.
I know that there are so many things I need to understand if I want to pass with a flying colours. Yet, I'm so playful and too emotional during this holiday. When I'm free, I'll always
visit my friend or go some where; when I'm angry, I'll just eat and sleep the whole day. Isn't this just a waste of time?
Then, come the day I really lay in bed and think, reflect.. Every night I'll set a wonderful time table for myself, but did I folllow it? No, I never follow the time table I did during this holiday. Where have the girl gone? The girl who follows every time table that she made for herself?! I wonder how can the laziness be planted in me.. Well, after all this, which is now, I'm definitely trying hard to sit in front of my "History" book, revise every chapter.. But how long wil it last?
2days? 3 days? Or until the exam end? Let's see..
Getting 6As is actually easy, but... can I make it? Will I get 6? Our future is always in our hand. Someone will say it depends on luck. Maybe it does, to me it only stand for 20% out of 100% and what stands for the 80%? Of course is your effort. God will never 'torture' people who tried for their lives.. I think, the best thing we need to do now is just study as much as possible and always pray to God. Pray that you have the courage to concentrate but not to pass without having any effort done.
By the way, SPM is just around the corner. Many unprepared candidates included myself were getting nervous. Some even said they want to give up, and the main reason they want to give up is there no more time to study..
Haiz.. Actually, time is always there, it's just the matter long or short. We are the one not putting any effort, loitering around during free times, enjoying life and all sorts.
I know that there are so many things I need to understand if I want to pass with a flying colours. Yet, I'm so playful and too emotional during this holiday. When I'm free, I'll always
visit my friend or go some where; when I'm angry, I'll just eat and sleep the whole day. Isn't this just a waste of time?
Then, come the day I really lay in bed and think, reflect.. Every night I'll set a wonderful time table for myself, but did I folllow it? No, I never follow the time table I did during this holiday. Where have the girl gone? The girl who follows every time table that she made for herself?! I wonder how can the laziness be planted in me.. Well, after all this, which is now, I'm definitely trying hard to sit in front of my "History" book, revise every chapter.. But how long wil it last?
2days? 3 days? Or until the exam end? Let's see..
Getting 6As is actually easy, but... can I make it? Will I get 6? Our future is always in our hand. Someone will say it depends on luck. Maybe it does, to me it only stand for 20% out of 100% and what stands for the 80%? Of course is your effort. God will never 'torture' people who tried for their lives.. I think, the best thing we need to do now is just study as much as possible and always pray to God. Pray that you have the courage to concentrate but not to pass without having any effort done.
No comments:
Post a Comment