Well, at first, I planned to quit writing part II, but, i cant do it! I observed too much!
One night, I went to a friend's house. Suddenly, she shouted at her mom so loudly.. I felt that she was rude, though I'm not a good girl either. At least, I would not shout at my mom when there are guest at home. Besides, I found out that it was only a small matter!
Then, there are people who like to 'jaga tepi kain orang'. As a daughter of someone, I certainly do not want others to 'keipo' my stuff, cause my mom is still around. But, frustratingly, there are people who bother others business more than their owns.
Luckily, there is a person in my life who is straight forward like me. He just say or ask whatever in his mind. This type of people I can definitely accept in my life. At last, I found someone who is not so fake! Only hoping that we can be very good friends!
End...
近况_4月
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment