I was walking back home just now. It was going to be nine. Cars were millions and I decided to take the overhead bridge. Once I reach the top part, there's a guy sleeping on the cimen and no other passer by at that moment. So i turned, wanted to cross the road instead. Then I saw got 1 aunty walking quite fast from the other side. She passed that man and the man moved. I was rather afraid lo, luckily I saw a group of guys coming up the stairs of the bridge so i waited for them and walk together.
(Thanks man, luckily have you guys! Although I don't know you guys but really really thank you lo!!)
Then I trodded off very quickly as I was quite uneasy with the environment. I don't know why suddenly felt scared. Once I reached the lift, the lift was at 10th floor and 15th floor. After quite some times, only it came down. Meanwhile, that group of guys that I met came by. They were staying in the same block as I am.
Thank God I'm save.
Anyway, was very bad mood today!
No comments:
Post a Comment