Tuesday, July 07, 2009

3 days and 2 nights in Tampin-part of S'ban

Reached Tampin around 6pm on Friday, walked to mum's office and waited for her.(she called and nagged at me while I was still on the way, end up, she was the slow one, haiyo~) After wasting time in her office, we went home. She took a shower while I collect clothes. Then she called Anta and they said they will pick us up, asked us to get ready, so I only managed to "mandi kerbau". Ahha, where are we going? Erm, let's see mum's pic first.
We went to 德教会 to see Chinese singse, and she did acupuncture while grandma Anta only took medicine due to her age. They both donated RM?? each as it was sort of charity work.
That was the first activity.

On Saturday, woke up around 9am( was woken by Mariane, the little monster, wakaka). Slept back til around 11am and was woken by everyone at home to take lunch a.k.a breakfast. After sending them(Grandma and Monster), we went back to clean up the house. Ulala, so dirty my!! Around 3pm, went to ... to meet MC, then Hui Yin joined us... Here we go:-




( Yea, Secret Recipe, We took many crazy pics, will upload to face book soon.)

At night, went shopping with mummy and then, as usual, go to Anta there lo.. Took pics with Monster, Wakaka..


(was taken on Friday, Saturday she don't friend me! :( haha)

Sunday came, chat with mum til 2.30am if not mistaken, then fell sleep. Late for Mass that morning haha. After communion, went breakfast and mum went to get her things done while I went home to sleep.( I woke up many times- dry clothes, was woken by cats and worried if mum back and I was still sleeping.. Lols) Then we headed to Seremban.. Went 2ku's house and then went dont know what park.
( Taken in car once reached Seremban)

(taken at the dunno what park^^)

Quarelled with Ad on Sun night but felt sorry and realized how much I actually love him and need him so I mend his wound.. I really hurt him too much. Sigh~ ily..

No comments: