Friday, December 12, 2008

Yes!

Yu hu, one week has gone.. We had many memories between this one week. Although we are in the same college, we didn't get to spend all the time together as we have classes. The time that we had together were quite little especially when we have our own friends. Anyway, He had tried his best to space out some of his time for me. Few days ago, he was just with me, join me and my friends! I'm glad that he's so good to me, so I will always come to college on friday, to study when he's in class and be with him when he is having break! Crab!!! My English gone s**k again. How could I stop mixing up the tenses, Sab? Hehe.. Btw, How are you guys?

I love him...
with all my heart
with all my soul
and with all my strength and breath!!!

An angle sent to me to
Do everything for me, a
Responsible guy that make me feel comfort
In everywhere I am
And I swear I'll appreciate him
No matter what happen in future.

What I cannot forget about you?
1.Your laugh
2.Your heart
3.Your face

This 3 things I'll always keep in my heart forever, even after my heartbeat stop!!! Thanks for being my boyfriend. Muacks!!!!

1 comment:

Sabs said...

woot!! I'm so glad u've got a nice bf, C. PS, its *crap*, don't scold the poor crab instead lah, kesian you know..lol..

Merry Christmas in advance!! Come over when u've got the time k?