My coursework 2 had been posponed to this week because of holidays and some technical problem made me feel more lazier to sit for it. Plus that day I really bad mood because of the sitting!
I felt that I sometimes hope to be alone but then I'm afraid that he will think that I'm cold, so I tried not to be like that but I felt bad. I even got bad mood and scold him or treat him bad. How bad am I right? By the way, I wish to tell him sorry and hope that he could forgive me. That day I was angry actually as you say we only sms in school which means no contact when we're back home. I was like.. What??? 'cuz I always want my boyfriend to accompany me but I can understand if he is doing serius stuff such as studying or something else. Then, as I saw the long message you gave me, I knew I should be more mature and I cried as i read through it cuz I knew it's my fault. I hope I can always be mature so that you will not suffer. Anyway, love, I'm sorry and I love you!
I remembered God who had created me, created all the peoplearound me to give me comfort to give me love to stand by me and to take care of me. I wanna thank him for giving me this chance to see this world, to meet these people especially him whom was sent to save my life(only we knew what's goin on). I wish that he can always remind me of the important of God in my life as I tend to be not so committed after I came out from my torture chamber. I hope that choosing him is not leaving a black dot in my life! I guess I had already fell into the love well.
:)
1 comment:
Dear..A true love is having freedom n happy..no pressure among us..
Post a Comment