It was 23.12.08. I went back to Tampin with sis Ena. We reached around 11pm and took dinner with mama.
X'mas eve- I didn't help them to prepare cooking this year as we both were ordered to stay at home to wait for the man to come and repair the area for the tv. We waited so long, at last we didn't wanna wait anymore. We sent Marian home and went out to get some stuff. After that we back home and help mama to wrap presents. Later on, they all went to do their hairs while I went out to get sis another present. When they were home, the house was so grey as mama was angry that sis did the set up for RM25. At night, we went to church, met Phoebian and told her about Mr. A. We enjoyed this year's play as it was really funny. LOLs!! Great Job!! Then, we went to Anta's house mass for dinner at the same time, I also spent my x'mas moment with love love:)Erm...these are the food: smach potato, vege, seibak, curry umbilek,roasted chicken and pork with mushroom and eggs.
At 2:30am, we went back. I drank red wine and own-made shandy too!! Quite happy also..
X'mas Day came and... we went to Uncle Dan's house first and had lunch there. Then, spent the rest of the day in Anta's house lo. That night, uncle Clement and aunty Shirley stayed at my house. When we were home, I on drama to watch. Sis kept forcing me to bluetooth the pics to her pc made me felt so irritated plus mama was shouting at the same time. So angry day! Haiz. Then I accidentally saw sis was blogging about family and it's quite negatives and I didn't know why was I so mad with what she wrote. So I scolded her lo. Sad~
The next day, sis went back early in the morning with them. I left alone with them le. We went to aunt Celine's house for Spaghetti then I went to Sabrina's house as she wanted to go Australia soon. So I only sempat to visit her. Sorry da xiao jie, hope you understand. Then I went home and went for dinner with them and went shooping to buy some things. Jude called and said wanna fetch both of them home but mama said will send them so we went home to get their things. When we were about to send them, Aunty Peter came, with her friend. I quickly took the form out and filled it up. However the doc that they needed I don't have. So I told them I don't have and guess what they say? They said no0 need the documents. Where got apply for these money related things no need doc one lea? So I repeated for many many times that they need all those doc, but they refused to listen but still wanna ask me how. So I was so angry and said that I'll use my Public acc. Then they said cannot again so I was like so angry already, who knows mama said that I simply spend all the PTPTN money. i was totally upset and filled with anger and I ended up burst out. They were not happy and left, so what else, I quarrelled with mama la! Haiz! Damn It. I cried for quite sometimes as I thought of what sis told me last time. Guess you know what u said to me right, ena?
Then it was another new day. I went breakfast with my cousins all and my cousin aunty said she will send me back on Sunday. I didn't want at first but because of mama, I said ok. After breakfast, mama and I waited at home for Ting and Lian as we need to fetch them back. At my aunt's house, we cousins actually did many crazy stuff, can consider happy also. At night, we went home as we need to go to church the next day.
Sun- Church in the morning, then I went back to pack my stuff as I was going back soon. So mama called Ah Yi and got angry as they always mungkir janji and didn't inform us. Then
Mon(today) I woke up and went to buy train ticket. The guy was such an idiot that I need to wait for almost an hour to get a ticket and I'm the 3rd one in the que. Then hunt for mama's battery water. Haiz. Mama brought me for lunch then we went to the railway station and waited for almost 2hours. Such a fool. Haiz, what a x'mas holidays!!!
Merry Christmas
~END~
No comments:
Post a Comment