How could I be so cruel to him? How can I broke his heart? By the way we didn't broke up and I will never wanna loose this guy in my life. I love him truly , madly deeply. But I was too bad that I often neglected him, left him alone and... I'm selfish, I didn't care about his feeling and I just do whatever things that I like without telling him, without informing him..
I thought it's normal for me to be like that but I was wrong as he was sad. He told me that he felt that he lacked of something. I knew it was my love that he lack of. I didn't concern about this matter ever since I bought a laptop and too busy looking for things to install and so forth. I'm really guilty now as I hurt him to bad.
To him: I love you very much, but I didn't know how should I express my love to you. For me, it's quite important to be together but as you said final exam coming soon and I'm also aware of it, I will try to take bear bear and pics as my medicine. I hope that you also can concentrate in your studies so that we can proceed to next year together. I also hope that you will not get scolded by your mum because of me. So I actually accepted that you can't sms all the time. Don't worry about me k?
Love you babe!!!!!!!!!!!
近况_4月
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment