I really sakit hati.. just only that day I know you are so unsatisfied with me..
Rupa-rupanya I made u so stress..
U say u love me but why I still don't really feel the love?
Oh please, someone teach me how to let go can a?
Sakit hati when you feel sleepy talking to me but when come to game, xpun dengar u nk lelap..
Is it I that boring? or better word-irritating.
I dunno la.. I felt this way and you say I'm wrong..
How to prove that you love me when you dun think u need to prove it?
OMG, am I going to hurt myself once again?
I'm used to it already so it's ok..
So long as I still love you I'll just close 1 eyes..
When don't be surprised if all my love for u turn in hatred one day..
That time don't blame me for treating you lik that or don't be sorry to lose me forever..
I will not regret with what I'd done in pass..
There's no use regretting...
近况_4月
11 years ago
2 comments:
all will fine d..
just just i think too much le ba
Post a Comment