I'm gonna have new perception over my relationship.
To maintain my relationship with him, all I gotta do is care lesser..
There's no use to cry over my head every night because he wont know.
I start to hesitate.. Is it true that he dont know or he just no longer love me anymore?
I was hurt terribly once and I'm scared, afraid of getting hurt another time again in my life..
My heart is fragile, can you don't break it so easily??
Care LESSER so that not everything of you matters to me.
This way you'll have your so called FREEDOM.
I know i'm being a little too much of having nagging at you all the time for your gaming activities!
Well, You're a GAMER you said.
What am I to say anymore?
I'm overboard.. I just can't carry on with this life if you continue to treat me this way..
All I need is attention and love..
You said you know me,
Then am I too demanding for asking your love, care and attention??
I hate being neglected, ignored and being treated perfunctorily
None of the girls love being treated this way.
Guys with their ego attitude will never notice this!!
If i'm too much, then fine!!
I will never say a single thg anymore...
If you think you should have more time for me then I'll be glad..
近况_4月
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment