Friday, November 19, 2010

Let Go- Take a break

I'm trying my very best to let go of you..
I hurt myself too much already and I think it's time for me to let go..
It might be a tough time for me but I think this is the best way..
That's no point quarreling everyday just because of the game and the attention that I can't get from you.
These few weeks it's clearly shown that I'm no longer your priority.
I have feelings and I don't need you to tell me how should I feel.
Feelings can't be controlled only emotion can be controlled.
Perhaps, I never your priority..
Clearly shown that I'm very stupid that everyone likes to use me..
I'm forgotten each time I can't be used anymore..
That's my life.. Not me being miserable, but it's a fact.
I just can't take it anymore.. I need a break from life, a break from everything..

I did my part as a girlfriend but I just can't stand being treated like this anymore..
I don't even feel that I'm your girlfriend, worst of all I even felt we are just strangers..
I just miss you so much that I wanna see you through MSN.
Because we can hardly meet, MSN is the most cheapest way of communication.
But rejections and rejections..
If you really love me, you will see me.. you will miss me as much as how I do..
You never want to stand in my shoes, you kept avoiding the problems we faced..
I'm not secured at all that you can handle my mum and my family next time when we really gonna get married.
It's not that I love to think all these negative stuff it's just because I care.. You & me, our relationship..

No comments: