Friday, August 13, 2010

1 year

Today will be the day us being together for a year...
I don't know actually what I am doing...
Wait, not wait, wait, fed up of waiting, wait, tired of waiting, wait, sick of waiting and at last--WAIT!!

I chose to wait after being in a contradiction for sometimes. Still in contradiction but right now, better. Since I can't let you go, I can only wait. For how long I will wait? I don't know.. Will I be patient all my life, I don't think so.

Maybe you are not the right man for me, maybe you are; God knows!! I don't know what am I doing, what am I waiting, what am I hoping, what I should actually do I seriously don't know..
You have come into my life and you have change me.. Now only you have the key to get me back to normal!!

No comments: