I felt so embarrassed that I actually did stupid things yesterday..
Today went visiting Beautiful Gates..
They are so strong to live even though they are inconvenient in moving around.. However, they have faith in themselves and all of them believe that God loves them so much..
As a normal person, convenient in everything, yet not appreciating my own life which given by God to my parents, I felt so embarrassed.. The moment I saw them on a wheel chair, smiles on thier faces, my heart was so pain. I felt so shameful especially when I saw a little boy refused my help to push him up the slope. Indirectly, he actually showed me that "no matter how tough it is, I still can make it!"
I really enjoyed today very much.. Making them happy as well as making myself realize it's not end of the world yet. Thanks children!! XOXOXOXOXO
Today went visiting Beautiful Gates..
They are so strong to live even though they are inconvenient in moving around.. However, they have faith in themselves and all of them believe that God loves them so much..
As a normal person, convenient in everything, yet not appreciating my own life which given by God to my parents, I felt so embarrassed.. The moment I saw them on a wheel chair, smiles on thier faces, my heart was so pain. I felt so shameful especially when I saw a little boy refused my help to push him up the slope. Indirectly, he actually showed me that "no matter how tough it is, I still can make it!"
I really enjoyed today very much.. Making them happy as well as making myself realize it's not end of the world yet. Thanks children!! XOXOXOXOXO
1 comment:
yalar..
finally u saw ur hope..XD
Post a Comment