Sunday, May 30, 2010

Wesak Day a.k.a weekend

On Wesak day, I had bad stomach ache once I got up.
I thought I was hungry so I had my breakfast, but after having coffee and bread, I felt more pain.
I quickly went and cooked porridge. So did I ate it. However this time, I felt like vomiting.
I vomitted everything and then I had a nap.
Suddenly, I woke up again and vomited again. =(
I took a sip of water and vomited again.. I can't bear the pain no more so I called mum.
Mum was quite worried, I went to the clinic and she kept calling and asked me how..
I took medicine and sleep. Mum told that she'll take early bus from Tampin on Saturday.

Sat:
Around noon, mum arrived, we had our lunch at wangsa maju and then took a cab and came home.
I was having fever, and I kept sleeping as He's working, no time to kept sms-ing me..
I can't stand the fever plus I'm afraid I'll be stupid due to high fever, so I went for shower and took a cup of hot milo. Sweat came out and I felt better.. At night went dinner at the mee shop with mum and then had some fruits and came home. Mum continue with her drama 《饭团之家》while me, lying down resting while sms-ing my love! Mum kept seeing me sms, she even more excited when message alert sung. I was thinking so long and deep. At last I told her that I'm with Alias, she asked what people, I answered: "Eurasian" she straight say cannot lo.. dun want lo, your dad don't like mix marriage. My heart was so pain but I couldn't cry. As I was lying down, tears kept rolling down my cheeks and I guessed she saw it. Anyway she didn't say much about it.

Sun:
Today I miss mass again, I can't wake up and I din put alarm. Around 11am, mum woke me and asked me to put the drama for her. She watched and I cooked! Then around evening, I sent her to take bus and she went back. Thanks for coming to keep me company but I'm still pain. I cried while I'm in monorail, I cried in bus and I also cried once I reached home.

Sad and BAD days!!

No comments: