Monday, May 10, 2010

Old folks home

Last Saturday, dated 8th May 2010, I went visit Uncle Clement in Honey Home Bukit Baru..
It is an old folks home. I didn't wish to go there to visit my beloved uncle because I don't even wish he is there now.

Un. Clement is my baby sitter and my godfather's uncle. As a student as a teen, I have no right to voice out or make any decision or suggestion where to place uncle as I have no ability to do so. Honey home is a very clean and good environment for the folks to spend their time, but once I entered the home, my heart felt so heavy. I saw many uncles with their sad face looking at me walking to Uncle Clement's room.

Once I saw him, my heart is so pain.. he became very thin, he is having lung infectious and he cannot eat. I talked to him, but I can't hear properly what he's trying to say because there's something at his throat to suck out his flam.. So I need to guess what is he trying to tell me.. Many of the times I knew what he wanted to say but I just avoided by guessing some other words.. I dare not make a promise so I can't say it out.. I saw uncle tears... Oh, I need to control.. I did shed some tears at last but hope uncle didn't see..

Uncle I still love a lot.. so do aunty shirley, but sometimes get fed up with her.. wondering what kinda wife is she.. sigh~~

No comments: