Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I'm In

Finally, I got my offer letter yesterday. Course commenced on 17th May, and that day was a nightmare for most advance 1st yr students. On the SBS board showed only AFA list. Those who op for it and were not in it, too bad, as they might either be in AMA or AAC.. Damn BLUR!!

Me, I op for AMAY. AMA, another professional course might also need specific requirements like AFA. Luckily it was not as strict as AMA, and I got into it. I hope I really can work this out. After all, my own decision and I couldn't blame anyone for it.

The fees of AAC is most expensive, RM2365, AFA-RM2065 and AMA-RM1490. There's a term and condition saying that those people who want to change their course must 1st pay the current fees on their offer letter and then submit the form for transfer course+ RM50. Once transfer is approved, one needs to top up the fees if it costs more than the paid fees; as for those fees lesser than the paid fees, there're no refund allowed. WTH is this? Look at the difference between AMA and AAC, it's almost 900!! That's why college is having new image now.. Hurmmm...

As I had decided, I went to pay my fees today. Now, I'm going to be busy with PTPTN stuff and I'm going pusing again.. Wish me luck anyway!!

No comments: