Friday, March 12, 2010

Our 14 hrs

My plan to Malacca supposed to be today(Friday)to Sunday. However, on the 9th, mum told me that Uncle Clement was emitted to GH KL. :( Since that day, I was so in dilemma, don't know what should I do..

On Wednesday, I was thinking so long whether to go or not to go Malacca because that day would be the safest day for me to go if I want to. Alas, I went. Yeap! I went to Malacca on Wed.

I spent 14 hours with my sayang then I came back. I arrived around 5:30pm and he picked me up from central. After bath, we went to his cousin's house at there we hang out quite long, chit-chatting.. I went for a walk with Nicole too. Not a walk, many walks.. LOLs. I also listen a lot of interesting story from his cousin, Clive. And the 3 guys were sharing their days in SFI, it's funny XD.

Next morning he went work and I went home. Thanks to Nicole and Clive for sending me to central.. Really had fun that day

No comments: