Friday, March 19, 2010

Don't Leave

I really don't wish you will leave..
I don't know why..
Maybe you think that I not trust you..
But I think, I just don't wanna be far apart from you!!
Now itself I already miss you like hell every single seconds..
But at least we get to meet every month.. once or twice..
If you're gone, I really don't know how to carry on my life..
I'm so dependent on you!!
Do you know that??
YES, it's true that I don't live for you!!
But I must live together with you!!
I just simply wish that you will stay back..
Maybe you will still go your way,
But in my heart--there's just a guy and it's you.
I heart you so much!!

if i have the chance to choose what present that i want for my birthday, i will choose that you remain staying in malacca.. always be with me..

No comments: