First the doctor took my temperature.. Wow, I was shocked--38.5!!! H1N1 symptoms I had all now. Cough, flu, sore throat... and high fever!
After few years I didn't get high fever and yesterday was a shocking one. Luckily the doctor didn't give me the test for H1N1. If not, waste my money only.
Now, I felt better, but sweat can't stop rolling down my cheek, is it a good symptom or bad symptom? I wanna bathe, but can I? Haiz, getting sick is no fun at all.
I cook porridge today, tomorrow also I will cook porridge. Just hoping that I will get well soon.
When I went to his profile, I was so happy that I say his post, praying that I will get well soon. Vampy, thank you, I ♥ you so much.. Muacks!!
1 comment:
Are you feel more better ? don't forget finish your antibiotic.
Post a Comment