I woke up early in the morning to catch the 7.30am bus. When I reached KL central, time showed 8.15am. Without wasting time, bought ticket and caught the train to Seremban. In the train, damn boring man, called mum few times and she didn't answer, me with my fire called many many times and finally got her and she told me that need to wait for that F***little girl to back from her dancing practise only wanna go home. When reach Seremban was taken to the market for breakfast, stinky.. Eww.. Phew... Finally at 3pm only I reach home.. Slept and the woke up to eat home-cooked char bi hun. Went saloon with mom and then to Anta's house.
Day 2:
Gastric.. Fish man!! I was suffering till 6pm. I ate and vomited few times. Finally, with the aid of black oil and after a long nap, I felt better. At night went to Ah Yi's house to stay as was planned. Why?( Because two fisher were at her house).
Day3:
Went breakfast(Wan Tan Mee) then went home to clean the house.. Erm, don't actually remember what have I done. In the evening, two monkeys arrived my house with their big luggage as if going for long trip. After dinner, brought 3 monkeys( Marianne, Hui Ling ang Lin Yen) to fun fair. Such a waste of money.. Damn F**K!!
Day4:
Was woken up by stupid human noise! ARRRGHHH!!!! Then help a bit in cooking then headed to my laptop for game, new game downloaded by mum-TROPIX!! Was having fun being in my own room until both sister quarreled. ASShole Such a distraction! Was a bad day after all, don't wanna talk much. Went to Ah Yi's house and stayed after monkeys together with monkeys' parents went home.
Day5:
Malacca day=day to meet again..face-to-face!! hehe.. Spent time together till 1pm, sent me to their house.. SICK.. Don't understand why must I bumped with their family. Haiz~~
Day6:
Stayed at home.. Yen came and we had a 3 hours chat!
Day7:
Stayed at home in the morning, ate mummy's home-made lunch, went out to Yen's house and then caught up with Secret Recipe's cake and back to motor and home again, took the car to Ah Yi's house again. Wanted to stayed there but at last didn't.. (mum fickle-minded). Miss the chat with cousin Ting Ting. :€
Day8:
Stayed at home, washed the porch for mum and that's it. In my room watching “尖子攻略” for the whole afternoon until mum got mad because she wanna save electric~~LAME.
Day9:
Went to church in the morning and then headed to Seremban.. HAHAHA.. Damn happy!! It's the end of my boring days. Would be in KL in just 2-3 hours time!! Yahoo.. my internet connection.. can web cam and the most exciting thing was he will be in KL on MON!!
No comments:
Post a Comment