Thursday, May 28, 2009

Things are getting tougher

Though had passed all the subjects in year 1, I still will have the feeling of being nervous anytime and felt challenged too. Guess what? 

This semester, I have 2 Accounting Papers: Financial Accounting and Management Accounting Fundamentals; Law paper: Business Law; IS paper: MIS; and also Basic Taxation. Lucky there is a Language Paper: English for Businesses. Sigh~~

I just simply hope that I can cope and arrange my time well so that I'm able to pass all subjects. I'm currently having 2 jobs, still not sure which to quit. I rather stop Beans than Kumon as Kumon is much more stable than Beans although Beans offer me higher salary. Kumon having some misunderstandings among the staff and the boss(lazy to elaborate here, sick of it duh!).. Promised Kumon not going to stop but still hesitating. 

Second year-- Damn Horrible!!

1 comment:

PeanutButter said...

Hey Caren~~
I understand how you feel bout yr2...
But anyhow...
If there's anything that you dun understand...
Let me know...Alright...?
I have friends that are able to help you with it...
Try to learn slowly...
If you really have difficulties then let me know!^^

Take good care!!
God Bless!!!
^^