We brought mommy to Time Square yesterday. She said wanna have MC Donald first. So we had it for lunch..
Then, Mama said that better take pics at the theme park, as it looks more creative. So we took, but it was quite dark, anyway, it's ok, at least we took a few shot.. lols!!
We then shopped for shoes. Mommy was quite fussy plus E is so arrogant, I was kinda mad. Both of them don't want to listen to me and E even take me as a not-know-anything girl. They ended up bought a lausy shoes and when they moved to another shop, they saw a better one. I was damn angry that time as mom seemed really regret. I took the shoes and tried on. Walau, it was so thin, the material was not good at all, yet that girl didn't stop mom from buying it. I took the shoes to the shop and requested to exchange with other shoes. End up, I had to spend RM40. In return, I got a sport shoes. It was not really bad then. ^^
It was around 5pm after getting those shoes. We went New way, at first planned to sing K, but the price.. RM100++, so we didn't, we rather eat nice food. So we headed to BBQ plaza for stamboat and "bbq". Forgot to snap pic when the food was served. These were taken after our stomachs were loaded with food.
Before we went back, we brought mama to Baskin Robin to have ice-cream. Look, we were "berebut-rebut-ing" to eat the delicious ice-cream.. Yummy yummy. Actually we didn't "rebut". Lols-just wanted to make things sound more interesting.. Hahax
(Ena busy feeding mom while I busy snaping photos.. haha.. )
,,,Happy Mothers' day...
We took Metro and came back. Conclusion is happy but also angry because of stupid Metro services!! Hate it!!!
1 comment:
Hey...
Nice day out for Mother's Day eh??
Hurmpp....
See you soon ya!!!
Take good care...~~
God Bless!!!
^^
Post a Comment