Friday, October 03, 2008

What Holiday is this?

Shit! Shit! And shit!!
How could I do this to myself?!! I came back on Raya eve and guess what? I was forced to join a damn fu*king trip to P.D with whom? With my "good" family!

I was already angry in the 1st place when I heard that they were fighting about the rooms. Mom was as usual-noisy, instructing everyone to do this and that, and all these stupid noise had increased my anger. I was scolded no manners for many many times but why should I care? I hate them now, not dislike!! Why should I care what people think about me since no one cares about my feelings. It sounded childish, I know. The thing is I was torturing myself during my holidays!

I cry each time I go back to hometown, I feel very sad and angry with everything around me and I'm really sick of mom's nags. She never ever bother to ask about my stuff, she only nag and nag about my sis and her bf. I have no idea how to change her. I blamed myself for giving her too much face!!

We(cousins) took several pictures at P.D when we were all by our own-without the adults! Will upload them soon.. That's the only memory I had for my sem break. Last saturday, HE asked me to go out for a drink but I was not in Tampin. Then, yesterday I asked HIM to go out for a drink but there's no reply from him. I think it's fated that we shouldn't meet anymore. Maybe he no longer wanna be my friend.. :(
the only acceptable thing during the fucking trip!!

No comments: