1,2,3...
LEt's BeGiN WIth mY lOVe stOrY..
First of all, I wanna talk about Mr. R. I had already let go of him. I was totally blank after I send him a msg saying that it's better for us to be just friends!! See, he didn't really poison me, so stop that "中毒". Well, after R is Mr. F and Mr. N. I was kinda hanging out with both of them(in hp only). I think I like Mr. N, but no feel.. At the same time, I think I have feel towards Mr. F. However, everything was too complicated for me to explain here. Nevermind, let's continue.. I was angry with myself as I think I was fooling them. Then, I can say that Mr. F, YOUR LOVE IS JUST A LIE! As for Mr. N, YOU ACTUALLY DO NOT LOVE ME. I don't know you are trying to fool me around or you misunderstood your own feeling. Conclusion: no man is better than MR. R. Sad to say that the truth is we are not together anymore but just friends.Okok,,, let's move on.. Ahha.. exam!
Exam finally over, and I had wasted my 1 week holiday doing nothing except for eating and sleeping.
Erm... FAMILY crisis...
I was very sad until I can't stand that day and "luahkan" everything to mom. Of course we fought. The house almost fall!! HEHE.. So damn damn sad!! Chubby... My favourite dog died cause of poison. Hell you damn idiot, Kill a dog.. Bloody heartless people... I didn't even get to see her for the last time. I love her so much!! DAMn It!!! Wedding pulak now, ears bleeding, eyes dropping!! So shit wedding dinner. I also begin to hate wedding very much because of those fools!! NO, No, nO!!! I am the fool; not them!!
Friends///
OMG!! I miss you guys la.. Da lame xjumpa la.. da lame xkacau PH... Hope you guys are just fine!! I found that I care about you all too la... Hope all of us can pass. Can get an A is much better!! All the best, good luck guys!!
I think that's it for this time, I also running out of idea already!!
C ya soon!!
1 comment:
tsk tsk...ur love life is like those soap operas...u don't need a guy to make you happy k? they cause more trouble than anything anyways..i still owe you a face-to-face chat-athon..lol
Post a Comment