After such a long time I didn't go to church, I went again that day. I miss the feeling of being together with God! It was great to go back to God.
That morning, I walked to church. However, I kinda took the wrong lane and made me late. Then, there was a lady who horned me and said that she wanna give me a lift. I was afraid that moment. She said:" I'm already late for mass, I guess you must be the same too!" I hesitated and went into the car. Then she said she stopped for me as she saw I'm holding Missal. I relieved when we arrived the church. Without wasting time, we entered and mass had already started. Luckily only the entrance hyms.
As prayer went on, I kinda forgot the tunes for some prayers but the good thing was, I didn't forget my prayer, only the songs are quite confusing as the tunes here is different from what I usually sing. Anyways, I'm happy that I'd got back to GOD!! I will continue going to church and keep the faith in JESUS!! Amen...
近况_4月
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment