
I was so happy to see his msg again.. I was so excited that I nearly gone insane. Well... we can only be friends, not more than that..
I was so happy that he actually asked me whether I went back or not as he hopes to ask me out for short meet. I was happy though I was not able to go back. Another thing that made me think so much is his number. The last two digits is my birthdate.
However.. I understand deep in my heart and forced to accept that the fact is always the winner.. So what am I waiting for? Accept the fact la~
I was so happy that he actually asked me whether I went back or not as he hopes to ask me out for short meet. I was happy though I was not able to go back. Another thing that made me think so much is his number. The last two digits is my birthdate.
However.. I understand deep in my heart and forced to accept that the fact is always the winner.. So what am I waiting for? Accept the fact la~
No comments:
Post a Comment