Wednesday, August 20, 2008

失望Disappointment

I was very disappointed.. I couldn't bear it anymore and I need to get onto my chair and write a blog..Well.. My disappointment often cause by the word "LOVE". The word that supposed to bring us happiness always be the factor I'm 失望.. Why is it so? I really cannot understand.. All I knew is tears still rolled down my cheek.

Disappointed because of the way they treated me. As I was not wanting to go back to home town due to some reasons, I called up to inform mom or in other words, I called just to say "HI". However, when I called, Sis picked up the phone and I asked her why was she home but she didn't want to answer. So I asked her to pass the phone to mom. Out of my expectation, mom sounded very irritated. She even said that I'm funny.

I really can't understand why all these happened to me. If I don't call, they(Tampin fellow) will say I'm proud, and if I call, this is what I get. I even didn't receive any reply from godma. What's wrong with everyone? If can, I wanna get out from the house. I wish time pass quickly so that I can soon stand on my own feet and get less disappointment.

I had ruined my mood and spent my time here blogging.. "releasing stress". What about my studies? What I hope the most now is a big hug from some one that I love. Someone on my mind that is so meaningful to me.. But where is he? He is not mine anymore! I love him very much. I dared to say that he is the most important person in my life, not my family!!

No comments: