The reason I'm bad..
1. I hid a lot of thing from mom.
2. I was not doing well in my studies.
3. I wasted a lot of money buying unneccesary stuff.
4. I often go against the family rule.
I had bf but no one knows except for my friends.
I was daydreaming and now is week 12, week 15 is final exam.
I'm a shopholic, what else to say?
I did had a relationship with other race and I didn't feel like loving the guys of my own race.
WHAT SHOULD I DO? BREAK ALL THE RULES?
1. I hid a lot of thing from mom.
2. I was not doing well in my studies.
3. I wasted a lot of money buying unneccesary stuff.
4. I often go against the family rule.
I had bf but no one knows except for my friends.
I was daydreaming and now is week 12, week 15 is final exam.
I'm a shopholic, what else to say?
I did had a relationship with other race and I didn't feel like loving the guys of my own race.
WHAT SHOULD I DO? BREAK ALL THE RULES?
900320
No comments:
Post a Comment