Sunday, February 24, 2008

Untitled

I supposed this post as "UNTITLED" as in this blog, I will not have any particular cases to write on.. It's all about what I felt and went through these few days! First of all, I would like to talk about my down moment and then only the bright time.

These few days, sis and I weren't the same shift most of the time. So, only one of us will stay with mom at night. Whenever I'm with mom, she would definitely complained to me about sis. For example-let's take the most recent one's. Yesterday, I went home quite late as there's a customer who bought lots of presents and there's not enough people to wrap them up and I stayed back to help them, thinking that everyone wants to go back as soon as possible. Once I reached home, mom started asking me questions about sis. That one I couldn't forget is: Did ur sis bring her bf into our house whenever he comes to fetch her? For this question, I remembered well as I told a lie to answer it. Then, she said to me: WHAT WOULD NEIGHBOURS THINK IF THEY SEE YOUNG GIRL BRINGING A BOY INTO THE HOUSE WHEN NOBODY IS AROUND? This words reminded me about what I'd done last year-although it was only 2 times he came to my house. The feeling of guilt rose in me and I remained in silence for quite sometimes. While mom was talkin about sis, I think she cried. I don't like to see people crying for small stuffs but at that moment, I felt sympatized my mom-I ownself never know why till now.

Then, it was another story of love. This time is about my friend. She is now very good with a guy, a Malay guy but nothing happens yet between them. However, she didn't want anybody to know about their UNKNOWN relationship as there are racists and busy-body around her. She's afraid if she be with the guy-which means in love, both of them will get into troubles. Here I present my friend--My Shadow/ the person in the mirror whenever I stand in front of the mirror. Got it right?!

Well, now it's time for me to speak on the bright side. Last Friday(22/2/08), Ellen, Kristy and me went to Malacca. We watched movie-KUNGFU DUNK, go for a round of bowling, tasted Korean Food(buffet style, was so full as 3 of us can eat like, like.. can't describe^.^), take pictures, bought presents and sort of. My expenses will be shown:
Movie-RM9.50
Slippers-RM19.90
Food-RM27
Watch-RM10
Present-RM15
Bowling-Rm5.50
Pic-RM6(still owe Ellen)
I THINK THAT"S ALL??
Another good news was that Candy was not working anymore-one moment, one bad news to put in this BRIGHT SIDE'S para, Kristy will be going to the same PLKN(Nasional Service) camp as Candy and YN. Back to the bright one again. I was happy that we at least spent time together before Jia go for NS.

Then, there's rumours saying that SPM results will be out on the 28 of this month. I'm glad if it's true as I can apply for colleges after knowing my results, and this is the way, the hope for me to leave this stupid town more quickly. As for working, now I was happy too as the shift given to me made me feel good. Whenever I'm in bad mood, I just need to go somewhere which sell expensive foods and of course they need to be tasty.

'DUN WANNA GO HOME' will be my deepest thought whenever I'm on my bike. Well, that's all for today..

No comments: