Friday, February 15, 2008

Challenge of Addiction-Part II

This is actually the continuous of part I as I was unable to blog peacefully that day because I was being watched by a friend. Well, now I will just write whatever I felt and think these few weeks.

Back to my HP. My modal is K550i. Its status is 2nd hand while the price is RM400+. I was afraid that mom will scold me when I tell her. However, she didn't. She didn't say anything about it. Before that, I was in dilemma as I can't think for any good reason why I bought the phone except that I LIKE THIS MODAL.

Then something embarrassing happened too. I was late one morning and I didn't know how to lock my motor. I doubt I was too nervous that moment. Then I heard someone giggling-turn over and found out that a group of the yellow shirts were looking at me, laughing 'joyfully'. WalauA, how can they just laugh at a poor girl like me?!!! T.T

Here comes the usual thing again-irritating noise from the Wong's family. Since I said that from the Wong's family, I was also involved in making noise. Haha. ONE DAY! only one day for me to have a peace of mind and everything was back to normal again. Come on la, I was the most suffer among the 3 of us. One ego, one intolerable- and of course my temper is BAD too. Wars after wars especially during the sleeping hour. Everything that happened in this house as if the MERRY-GO-ROUND. Round and round.... LOLs... Besides, I also have another job--postman, nana-postlady suit me better. I have to 'send' their messages(thoughts and feeling) to each other as they didn't want to talk face to face. Why can't they just speak face to face? This had been a question mark to me since dad was away from us.

Ok>>> CNY again. this year was quite boring but at least I had myself a comfortable sleep. Unfortunately, I was sick and I can't eat any nice food. Plus lent season is here- but still, I couldn't take full vege as what I'd stated in part I. However I'm glad that my rest day is on Friday. So, I can go to church for the way of the cross and even attend the mass.

After all those sickening, interesting, bitter and sweet story, the story of LOVE had crammed in. 2persons of the 3rd floor fell in love with each other recently. I thought it was a joke but it seems to be real as yesterday was Valentine's Day and some actions had been taken. However, I was not interested in it as I have my own problem too. I'll keep it as secret for time being as I'm not sure what to do yet. Well, the problem is about the RACE and a rational decision need to be taken as soon as possible so that nobody will be hurt.

I think that's what I wanna express this time. Can't go further anymore, or else I might be falling into the drain soon. Hehe.

No comments: