Almost a Month!! Wow, I didn't know that I could made it. Guess what? I didn't go online to do my own stuff as everyone was so busy preparing for stupid CNY while I need to work though is my rest day!!!
Let me just brief over what had happened these few weeks... First of all, I'm glad that I'd bought myself a cellphone. Then, is that I found out two "wonderful" girl in my working place--one jual mahal and another one kuat perasan. Hahha.. so sinful to talk bad about people during this lent season. This lent season, I can't take vege fully. No excuses exceptable as I didn't want to find myself excuses..
Okla.. that's what I remembered as I forgot to bring my book out as I was tooo hurry just now!!
I'll blog again-A LONG ONE on Friday!!!!
To be Continue...
近况_4月
11 years ago
1 comment:
=_=" << thats all..LOL..ur comment replied..just so u know
Post a Comment