today is the last day of JAN 2013, it was rather fast that in a blink of an eyes, 2013 Feb is coming soon. I would like to briefly state what had happened in this month...
1st: he(who supposed to be the wrong guy in prev post) visited me and we went out and spent time.. it was quite fun but it was short.
2nd: right after he's back i had my midexam...
3rd: i went out with JIA and YEN for our "yearly gathering" and we stayed in hotel for a night.
4th: i was kinda shopaholic this month, had spent about RM500 on clothes and shoes as well as RM200++ for slimming product, however encounter few anxiety symptom and thus not going to consume it anymore.
5th: met with phek har, went LCCT alone to pick her, enjoyed the gathering with babies though yik voon and likei did not make it.
6th: prepared my valentine card for him..
7th: help mum clean house(da sao chu)
8th: started to excercise
9th: still practicing unhealthy sleeping hours
10th: awaiting for him to come,,
I always hesitate a lot about us... I'm not sure whether i love him or not, but my action actually showed that I care so does that mean i've already started to love bit by bit? perhaps i'm still afraid of getting hurt??
近况_4月
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment