I know he had always been there for me whenever i need someone to talk to.
I know he always make me smile when I'm sad..
I know he's always supporting me and encouraging me in a good way to gain my confidence back..
And,
I knew smthg will happen between us two..
It had been a year, a year of flirting with many many guys..
Chatting here and there..
Finally, I'd make myself brave enough to ask him be my bf.
And he accepted me :)
I'm so happy...
Finally, Im going to start a new life,
a new life that I will not flirt here and there anymore,
a new life that I will care for him more than any1 else.
I just hope this relationship will have no end.
I love him, and will appreciate him.
I want us not to hurt each others too...
Hope he feels the same way too ^^
Martin Wong ***16/11/2012***
近况_4月
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment